The town of Jongensfontein is named after the small, but steady spring. Local San used the spring until the 1900's when colonial Dutch settlers chased them away and shot them. It is now an untapped resource. It is accessible to all, but it is only for the private sector (it runs through the JOngensfontein campsite).
Stilbaai from N2
Directions from the Nearest Address
Drive N2 to Stillbaai. Once in Stilbaai follow signs to Jongensfontein. Ask for directions.
Hours of Spring Open
Submitted By: Steve Hurt
, , , ,